At the end of the season it can seem overwhelming with everything that needs to be done in order to close out your season and set yourself up for success for next year but we are here to help!
In order to End Your 2018 Season:
- Fill out your End of Season documents (if you need another copy contact the office).
- Contact your Marine Mechanic of choice to book your winter work to coincide with your haul out.
- Ensure your boat is in good working order prior to your haul out date.
- If Cooks Bay Marina is hauling our your boat we must have a key on file prior to your heal out date.
- Remove all personal items from the docks.
- Renew your 2019 Dockage by November 1 to ensure your slip location.
- If you are hauling your own boat out at our ramp you must do so prior to Sunday, September 30th. After this date all Slip Member ramp use will be on a case by case basis and must be prearranged prior to September 30th.
To Renew for 2019:
- Complete the Renewal form that was attached to your estimate (if you need it resent just let us know!). Print, sign, and return to the Office with payment prior to November 1, 2018.
- If you did not renew in person watch your email inbox for a confirmation email.
- Enjoy your winter knowing that your slip is set for next year at Cooks Bay Marina.
- Contact the Marina mid-March or early April to confirm your insurance is up to date and to let us know when you are planning to have your boat in the water.
- Contact your marine mechanic to get your boat summer ready.
- Enjoy the 2019 Season!
If you have any questions or would like us to help you with filing out any of the paperwork please do not hesitate to contact us. The Office would be happy to book an appointment with you.
We thank you for a great season here at Cooks Bay Marina and are looking forward to another one next year!