ABOUT USLearn more about us and our marina.
COOKS BAY MARINA FAMILY
Cooks Bay Marina is one of Lake Simcoe’s premier marinas and a short drive from the GTA. We welcome both sailors and power boaters to our protected harbour. With a wide variety of boats for rental (Summer) and ice fishing hut rental (Winter), great staff, free Wi-Fi, and fun events all season long, Cooks Bay Marina promises to surpass your marina expectations! On our renewed ramp, you launch your boat with a Day-Pass or Prepaid Ramp Season Pass clients with quick access to excellent fishing grounds and superior leisure spots on Cooks Bay.
A little bit about us:
- Family-owned and operated business with excellent customer service (under new management since 2018).
- In 2021 we had 99% satisfied customers who said in our satisfaction survey that they would recommend us to their friends 😁
- 140 Slips in a protected channel off Lake Simcoe, with 15amp or 30amp hydro
- Able to accommodate boats up to 35’
- Newly dredged channel and slips
- Affordable dockage prices, with pump-outs and winter storage included in the dockage fee
- Parking close to slips
- Free Wi-Fi for dockage clients
- Renovated, clean, flush washrooms with showers
- Gas pump onsite
- Delicious food 7 days a week
- Soft serve ice cream
- Full mechanic service department
- Weekly events for the whole family
- Friendly staff
- and much more!
We have all the right tools, let us Help You
A full-service marine mechanic on-site for all of your marine needs. You name it we can do it.
The friendly crew at Cooks Bay Marina is always ready to serve you and believes that all people should enjoy the majestic beauty of one of Ontario’s most beautiful lakes with pleasant and happiness!