ABOUT USLearn more about us and our marina.
Cooks BAY FAMILY
Cooks Bay Marina is one of Lake Simcoe’s premier marina’s and a short drive from the GTA. We welcome both sailors and power boaters to our protected harbour. With a wide variety of boats for rental, great staff, free wi-fi, and fun events all season long (as soon as we are allowed it will be happening again), Cooks Bay Marina promises to surpass your marina expectations! On our newly ramp, you launch your boat with a Day-Pass or Prepaid Ramp Season Pass clients with quick access to excellent fishing grounds and superior leisure spots on Cooks Bay.
A little bit about us:
- Family owned and operated business with great customer service (under new management since 2018).
- 140 Slips in a protected channel off Lake Simcoe, with 15amp or 30amp hydro
- Able to accommodate boats up to 35’
- Newly dredged channel and slips
- Affordable dockage prices, with pump outs and winter storage included in dockage fee
- Parking close to slips
- Free Wi-Fi for dockage clients
- Renovated, clean, flush washrooms with showers
- Gas pump onsite
- Delicious food 7 days a week
- Soft serve ice cream
- Full mechanic service department
- Weekly events for the whole family
- Friendly staff
- More things to come
We have all the right tools, let us Help You
A full-service marine mechanic on-site for all of your marine needs. You name it we can do it.
The Crew at Cooks Bay Marina believes that all people should get to enjoy the majestic beauty of one of Ontario’s most beautiful lakes at affordable prices.